Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NERVES

What MOI nervous???...LOL...Well the eve before my trippy is finally here..how can that be? Planning - check, Girly Plane ready - check, ME ready - check and I'm not sure how I got here..LOL..A wild thought moi galavanting around our country solo...well It's gonna happen and I'm SO cited..I feel alive, daring, very skeered {truth} and ready to experience whateva is thrown at ME...How can I be this lucky? To those who know me, they know the {why}...the question I continue to hear..."are you going with anyone?" ..NO NO NO..!!!!..Bring IT...this is what Life is ALL about...goin for whateva you are passionate about...and well for me it's being a bird....aint just sayin...Can you dig it??

1 comment:

  1. Life is always about doing what gives you the greatest sense of fulfillment. It's admirable that you are taking this solo flight. I am sure the experience will give you a sense of great accomplishment... Be free...be safe... Take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete