Thursday, September 12, 2013

Adventure

Ok so here goes..leaving a day early to make my destination due to weather moving in....Girly Plane begged me and I caved...she is all packed AND I even have more than 3oz of lotion and shampoo which are allowed ..no worries..as FLYGIRL AIR allows...LOL....I have this hunger for taking her and plugging holes in the sky and screaming HAY to the world. My passion runs deep...almost to an addiction you might say...no matter is what it is..who I am through and through, something I have been fascinated with a long time and even I cannot explain the pure freedom and peace it gives me. Today, we are off for a trippy "yea I have MEism words" drives some people insane and I can't help it. So, if you want pour a cup of java and follow along as if you were sitting in my passenger seat...kinda wish you were..really...this picture depicts Girly Plane at our barn where I feel the most at ease..and where I simply can be ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment