Saturday, October 13, 2012

Simply the truth

Amazingly I am blessed with a hobby that I share with my main squeeze Bar and my buds...I took off today in search of the colors of Fall and found myself far from home.  I was wondering around the mountains and really lost myself....this flying bug I have consumes me and gives me the utmost peace and comfort that I'm at a loss of words of how I came to be here.

The sheer beauty of our world never ceases to humble me and I cannot fathom how I am fortunate to have the freedom I have to fly where the wind blows me.

I landed at home base and fell into my hubby's arms and simpy said "thank you".........you see he introduced me to flying and since then I have become a junkie to it's sweet nectar.

Nuff said......you might or might not get this......I'm okay with that.......simply needed to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment