Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Realizing "IT" on the list

Do you have a "list"? Not a grocery list, not a list of things to be done/fixed around the house...but a "LIST"?...the one that belongs to only you, the one list that might find you staring up at the sky wondering when your time will come to tackle your list......do you have it written down somewhere? I don't.....my list happens to change like the seasons, ebbing and flowing like a stream. 

I used to write and plan things that I might like to accomplish in my life, I find that as the seasons pass and the sands of time drift, so do I.  It's a more relaxed way for me, freedom to perhaps experience or jump onto something I might never have thought of before or that I have decided brings very little fear to me at this stage of my life.

Each time I embark on a trippy it's scratching my list a bit for no real reason, I find that I want to wander through the clouds, over the mountains, following rivers to see what it is I can find to experience or challange myself to stretch a bit more...what some might call a comfort zone, I cannot stay put there.

Tomorrow I hope to scratch my itch.....


No comments:

Post a Comment