Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bucket List

This time next week.....I hope to be on trippy where I've talked about going foreva......my one buddy rags on me....I ain't neva been able to get there...please weather gods...favor a little bitch who needs to be a bird..it can't be much too ask for.

It's dreams and bucket list's that keep us alive, don't ya think? I only wish I could kidnap someone to share with....but...IWBF (i will be fine)

Planning this trippy has probably been the most relaxed....adventure to the nines....strive to end in this zone...the unknown world of adventure...I really jell well here...not surprising if you know me.

I promise to share with only you that follow where I go and what I end up doing...

keep your toes, eyes, and legs crossed....I need all the help I can getttttttttttttttttt... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment